1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Vick's fun times continue

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportshack06, Apr 26, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Vick is supposed to be in New York for a ceremony before the NFL draft remembering the victims of the Virginia Tech massacre. Gee, I hope he doesn't miss his flight this time.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

If this turns out to be true, anyone involved should do hard time. A guy up here just got sentenced to two years for setting a cat on fire.

And that was just one count.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Is that Bobby Petrino I hear calling the Texans about voiding that trade? Or at least getting David Carr added as a future consideration?

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Apparently dog and cockfighting is the kind of after school activity that Vick supprts and if can ever learn how to tell time, he can catch a flight and tell Congress.

Meanwhile, the families of Viriginia Tech students have donated $10,000 to the Michael Vick Legal Defense and Mental Health Fund.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

New story on yahoo.com. Investigators think they can place Vick at the scene.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkzcP7WL1Pm0uNmQJJhz3lhDubYF?slug=jc-vick051407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I've never understood what was wrong with dog fighting and cock fighting. I mean, isn't animals eating other animals part of the natural order of evolution?

7. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

are you being serious?

8. zagoshe

I'm sorry, I forgot ....... fixed

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Who's the last person in the NFL to have such a miserable offseason? The mysterious water bottle at the airport ... the dog fight sting ... getting booed at the NFL draft while trying to honor VaTech ... just a lousy offseason. Wonder whether the Falcons wish they still had Schaub.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

They probably do already. If this gathers steam, he could be facing some serious time.

11. zagoshe

Don't forget missing a flight when he was going to speak to congress

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Damn, I knew I forgot something there. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted