1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Vick needs to STFU

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I see, because he couldn't actually have reformed himself and become a productive citizen and helped close more dog-fighting rings and helped bring publicity to what was pretty much an under-the-radar kind of crime.....I mean, we wouldn't want people in this society to ever learn from their mistakes and become a part of the solution instead of the problem because, well, that would make Tom Petty YGBFKM mad because he is such a loser..... ::)

And now that I know Michael Vick pisses you off - I hope the Eagles win the Super Bowl and he scores the winning touchdown!!!!

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

That is fucking great that you think I'm petty. Your stupidity just hit an all-time high with that assertion. Seriously, that is some funny shit, dude.

And as for reform, if you can kill defenseless animals, you are a piece of shit beyond reform. And if you defend such a person, well, you know what you are.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Vick should only have been let back in the league under the provision that the team or the league had the unlimited authority to suspend him at any time, indefinitely and without pay, without any right of appeal, for any conduct whatsoever judged by the team or league to be detrimental to their interests.

4. zagoshe

Well, I suppose that is true, of course, measuring Vick's production passing yards are the only thing that matters to dicklicks who hate the guy and will go to every length to try and prove he was not a good player, which is stupid on every level.

And he led the Falcons to a lot of wins, unlike say, Jay Cutler who, despite being a career-loser, some of the same people who think Vick stinks seem to believe is the second-coming......

5. zagoshe

Ok, Chief!!!!

6. zagoshe

That's so dumb on so many levels it isn't even worth a response other than to use YGBFKM's favorite line "YOUR RETARDED"

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, when Jay Cutler starts killing dogs, then I'll say he's a piece of shit. Until then, Vick and his defenders are lapping the field in that regard.

Again thinking I'm petty, zag? How fucking oblivious can you be? Really, if you want to know who I am, pm me and I'll tell you. You're the only poster on this board so stupid you haven't figured it out.

8. zagoshe

OK, chief!!!

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You are the dumbass gift that keeps on giving, zag.

You make ridicule so easy. I love it!

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Michael Vick should, a) still be in jail; b) have never been let back in the league, and c) if he was let back in the league, let back only on his hands and knees, and the micro-instant he said anything besides, "I am tremendously grateful for the opportunity to play, and wish to do anything and everything the team asks of me," kicked out without a nickel.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Where's that picture of the Great Lake of Fail when you need it?

12. zagoshe

He should still be in jail based on what?

Oh yeah, that's right I forgot, he hurt a few wittle puppies and starman started crying like a bitch about it because he woves his wittle puppies and wishes everyone else did too,,,,chief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.