1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Vick needs to STFU

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Or maybe, you know, he was asked a question in an interview and he answered it. That's what I love about this fucking business - some dude asks an athlete pointed question, athlete answers and headline next day is "Athlete voices his displeasure with role....."

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I'll agree with Zag this time.

Sounds to me like he was asked a question and gave an answer along the lines of what most competitive athletes his age with his playing background would've given. It's only news because there's a substantial element that's been waiting with salivating breath for the first thing to jump on Vick for this season, and this quote is the best they've been given, so they're making the most of it.

Vick's still a worthless piece of excrement for torturing and killing dogs, but I see nothing particularly wrong with this quote. Much ado over nothing.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

and his bark is worse than his bite

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

It would be great if he played more. The more he gets on the field the better chance there is of him getting hurt.

5. zagoshe

You are all heart.

6. Herbert Anchovy

I'm not the one who killed an animal with my bare hands.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Fuck Michael Vick and any asshole who would defend him.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I can't stop laughing my ass off at the dopes in philly that dropped $80 for an Eagles Vick jersey as the guy sees the field twice a week. At least I got a decent season out of my Eagles T.O. jersey.

9. zagoshe

Yes, yes because an athlete who says "you know, next year I'd like to play my normal position" is a malcontent who should be hanged......

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

No, a human being that was actively involved in doing what he did is worthless, and so is anyone who would defend his actions.

11. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

lololololololol

12. Herbert Anchovy

His normal position, where he has never completed 60 percent of his passes or thrown for 3,000 yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.