1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Savage lawsuit vs. CAIR

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Dec 18, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It actually is a sad story, W-b. ...

It all started when Fred decided to hang up his acting shoes and become a college professor at Pembroke University. There, he was a mentor to the students -- young, good-looking, sympathetic to you youthful problems most college kids are going through at that critical time. Everything was going swimmingly until he started to take a liking to this sweet girl, Topanga.

Fred flirted with her occasionally after class and in the student union lobby over a game of pool and a cup of coffee. Almost everyone was oblivious, including Topanga and her boyfriend, Cory. Eric, Cory's brother, had a feeling something was awry, but no one listened.

Eventually, Fred decided to pay a visit to Topanga and Angela's dorm room. Angela, who used to date Shawn before they split -- due to reasons not connected with alcoholism, mind you -- exited the room, leaving Fred and Topanga together on the innocent vixen's bed. Well, Fred made one move too many and then kissed Topanga.

Oh, Cory was not amused. He and Fred eventually stepped outside of the lobby later in the episode ... I mean ... that week ... and trouble ensued. Fred made a crack about Topanga coming on to him, and Cory snapped. He pushed Fred through the doors, prompting the school's judiciary committee to take action. Cory was put on immediate suspension and faced possible expulsion. However, when all was looking dark and gloomy for our hero during the hearing, Mr. Feeny came to the rescue. Feeny confronted Fred and got the Dean of Students to terminate him on the spot.

And now he's doing voice-overs.

It's a sad, sad tale of a broken man, tempted by lust and scorned by justice.

2. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Hey, Topanga wasn't too bad either.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Topanga in high school was stellar. Winnie was amazing all through the series. Just way cuter, in my opinion.

4. You're just intimidated by smart, outspoken women. Winnie was a wimp.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That may be true. But Winnie is so nice and so sweet. She didn't need makeup, just a letterman's jacket and a skirt. I would wait until marriage for that woman.

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Oh, I agree. Winnie's longevity gives her the edge.

7. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

But was she a sloe-eyed Sabra? :D

8. Translation: She didn't get chubby.

9. This thread has turned blessedly insane.
    Thanks, folks.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Back on topic (unfortunately):

Who wants to listen to this guy? He seems to hate just about everyone. Only points I will give him is that he will attack Republicans, too.

But he comes off as a condescending schmuck broadcasting from the basement of his mother's house.

11. I've noticed Rush has been taking more shots at Republicans as well - I think it's required since the party has taken so many hits. (And no, I don't listen to Rush on purpose.)

12. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Thanks to Fenian, I now understand the phrase, Weiner Nation.

And another thing...!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted