1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Savage lawsuit vs. CAIR

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/17/arts/17sava.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=us&adxnnlx=1197955243-v5k/X10CQbBmGFI2hi4WGQ

Does it seem like he has a legitimate case?

2. Even unreconstructed nutbags can file lawsuits.
    Good luck, Weiner.

3. Just another hate-mongering hypocrite with no clue. I've quoted CAIR members frequently about terrorism stuff. They have some hardline opinions as well, but nothing as scary as Mr. Savage.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

If there were ever two sides you wanted to lose the same game......

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Here are some recent Savage gems:

"[L]et them fast until they starve to death… . Go make a bomb where you came from."
    — Host MICHAEL SAVAGE, on the July 5 edition of his Talk Radio Network show, on "illegal alien" students on hunger strike to back a bill allowing some immigrants to become citizens

"This is a dry run against free speech in America by the Islamists and the illegal aliens. … Lady Liberty … is being raped by the illegal aliens."
    —Host MICHAEL SAVAGE, on the Aug. 14 edition of his show, attacking a resolution by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, which finally passed unanimously on Oct. 2, that condemned his July 5 comments as "hate speech" that is "defamatory … against immigrants"

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I love psychological nudity.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Fred Savage is way better.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I preferred Randy Savage.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nah. Way too macho for my liking.

10. I figured you for a Ben Savage fan, given your hard-on for Boy Meets World ...

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I do prefer Ben, but I figured multiple trips to the "Boy" well might be trouble. Besides, there's nothing wrong with Fred. He did get Winnie, after all. And he's BIG.

12. What the hell ever happened to Fred ... shit, it's worse than I thought, according to IMDB he's been regulated to obscure voice cameos for "Kim Possible." Not even a lead role. Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted