1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Savage for President? Can 5 million people be wrong?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Mar 18, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I listen to Michael Savage on my way home from work most days because he makes me so angry I stay awake. Every fucking night he talks about how he's running for President because 5 million people told him he should on his web site. I went to vote fuck no, and tried to vote twice. It wouldn't let me. I think the web poll has to be fake, but here it is for those of you who want to vote. Tell me when you do because I definitely want to see if the vote changes or not.

By the way, this guy is a fucktard. He wants to completely seal the borders with National Guardsmen and tanks, and says Bush is secretly a democrat. He also said the Islamic fascists already have suitcase nukes in the U.S. He also informed me that as a democrat/liberal, I'M an Islamic fascist. There are plenty of other things the fucker says and I'm sure many of you listen to him, but damn. Ok, end of rant.

Here's his web poll. It currently stands at 5.1 million voters for him running and 19K against. Guess which I am? :)

2. pallister

pallister Guest

It's Islamofascist. But I'll still buy you a wedding gift. :)
  3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Gee.. thanks for the correction... it's not much of a difference. ::)

And I KNEW you'd be the first to reply. So predictable. The present better be good for that comment, dammit!
  4. pallister

pallister Guest

It'll be a Savage for President mural. :)

Just kidding, it'll be something special, like Bears salt & pepper shakers.
  5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

If you buy me ANYTHING Michael Savage.. well, we won't be returning the beer we owe you anytime soon. :)
  6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Oh, I'll return it. After I piss it out into a few Mason jars. :D
  7. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I can bracket Savage on one end of the spectrum and, say, Randi Rhodes on the other and it's like painting lines down the highway to keep me from running off the road. He is a nut, no doubt.
  8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I used to be able to listen to him and think "huh.. he has some good ideas" and then he took the highway to crazyville and that idea FLEW out the window.
  9. BYH

BYH Active Member

That a thread with the words "Michael Savage for President" in the title was not started by Yawn ranks as the greatest 16 over 1 upset in board history.
  10. leo1

leo1 Active Member

ok, i voted no. i wouldn't get too worried about this loser. i've heard him, too, occasionally and he's so far to the right of the spectrum he has no chance.

and fwiw, i think most semi-intelligent people (which i realize eliminates much of his audience) realize there is no validity to web polls like this one. the first notable flaw is that it says 100 percent voted yes even though there are 19,000 no votes.
  11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

All of his callers tell him he should win. I think this dufus has his PhD, but when people call him doctor, I want to pull my car over to puke.
  12. [​IMG]

Seems like a nice guy to me ... says he has a way to prevent Alzheimer's ...

why are you hating Spup? ;D
Draft saved Draft deleted