1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Irvin, your time is up...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by steveu, Feb 17, 2007.

1. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

What is a "paster?"

2. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Don't Eagles fans get any credit for pelting Jimmy Johnson with snowballs? :)

And Michael Irvin is better than Steve Young? I'd love to see Young on MNF over Theismann ... when he was on as a guest, he explained more in his 5 minutes than Theismann did all year. Guess he's a little too cerebral for RokSki ... ;) :)

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The jail closed when they moved to the Linc, Jay.
    You have trashy fandom, white and black, in all cities, but Philly fans are a special sort of brute. Squeezed by NYC on one side and DC/Baltimore on the other, they're always like the jealous little cousin that never gets the Xbox for Christmas, just a couple sticks of deodorant. No capital, no White House, no Wall Street, no Greenwich Village. Cracked bells don't get many people off. Nice place, and I do love that city, but it's clearly a rung below its brethren.
    Little Penis Syndrome, I like to call it.
    And while Cleveland fans did toss the beer bottles onto the field, and while the Giants fans did pelt the Chargers (?) with snowballs, Philly consistently is importing thugs into its stadii. Surprised no one has been capped in either the Linc or the piggy bank yet.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

You have to remember that these are the "people" that loaded a coffin full of T.O. jerseys and memorabilia, urinated on it, poured gasoline on and lit the motherf*cker up. There was a reason why the Cowboys stayed in a hotel about 25 miles from the city when they played them last year, and it wasn't b/c the rooms were booked solid at the Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yeah racist dumbfuck, answer up.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And it's Irvin, not Irving, Mr. Wizard....

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

A Michael Irvin Cowboys jersey at that

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thanks, bruh. :)

F'ing Berman. What's bigger, his waist or his ego? I can't believe they'd keep Young over Irvin. Ridiculous.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'd rather have a guy on set whose brain was scrambled without natural substances than one whose brain is swiss cheese from all the crack and leaf he smoked.

10. cortez

cortez Member

I'm not sure i agree with that. Just sayin

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Make that a T.O. jersey. They'll REALLY love that. :D

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

In the interest of accuracy I will point out that they weren't hookers. They were self-employed models...

And Philly is the ugliest city in America.

Draft saved Draft deleted