1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Irvin, your time is up...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by steveu, Feb 17, 2007.

1. I've never heard of the Matthew Scott incident, if it's true that is truly bad (plus, those are Phillies fans ... not all the same) ... the rest just go with the territory ... the city has a reputation to uphold that sports journalists love to talk about ...

Plus, all teams have their incidents. Like I said, Giants fans threw snowballs and batteries and actually, the Browns fans showered the field with beer bottles ...

2. snowballs at the drunk Santa Claus was 1968?

whoa

three incidents in 38 years?

sounds like a trend to me

3. Lots of haters out tonight, Write.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, we're the haters. We're the ones who cheered when a player suffered a potentially crippling injury, then bragged about it on this thread. We're also the ones who wished they were there so we could have done the same. Haters, right. ::)

5. That's not hating ... that's just cheering karma ;)

6. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

Philly fans are just as bad as the teams they cheer for.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Fat fuck. Who wants to see his lard-ass on the air?

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Go to a Cowboy game at the Linc, listen to the fans, and then come back here and tell me this isn't the most loutish foul-mouthed fan base in the NFL.

You won't be able to.

Enjoy the Flyers and Sixers.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

didn't say anyone wants to see him. just that espn will try to get him.

10. Make sure you wear your Cowboys jersey when you go. ;D

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

And yet, I still love those mutants for all their idiocy. Nothing was sweeter than driving back my Eagles-fans friends back from the bar after they blew the Supe to the Pats just two months after The Collapse. All of them were crying, and one girl was crying to her DAD on the phone, saying "Now I truly know how it feels to be heart-broken. Before I was just missing guaranteed sex." Let me remind you: HER DAD WAS ON THE OTHER LINE! I kindly remind them of all the shit they were talking to me back in October and how what goes around REALLY goes around.

Back to the nature of the post: MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! Now if they can get rid of Boom, I'd be set.

12. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

I swear my white brothas are the most miserable people on the planet.

Draft saved Draft deleted