1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Irvin: 'I Love My Dead Gay Brother!'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Huh.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Or shirtless pics of Michael Irvin. Mmmmmm.

4. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

Just trying to connect the dots for those who didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

When I see pictures of the Death Star and Harrison Ford dressed as Han Solo, I think of "Star Wars"

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

When I see a young girl frolicking with a lion, a scarecrow and a tin man, I think of the Wizard of Oz.

(still never seen it)

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

WTF???!!!

This is waaaaay more egregious than chris jones never reading gary smith. at least that had the smith vs. jones centuries-long feud going for it. but to have never seen 'the wizard of oz'??!! that's just not right, my little pretty....

SportsJournalists.com MUST have a 'w.o.o.' outing/intervention for ijag.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

We need an intervention for IJAG.

9. printdust

printdust New Member

Anyone remember the Troy Aikman is Gay rumors years back? I remember the ESPN special on gay athletes and they had Leigh Steinberg talking about how they tend to date high-profile females to keep the rumors at bay...in the background of that shot was a Cowboys helmet. I wondered if that was a message since he was going through a list including Faith Hill, Lorrie Morgan and even some soap star.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Troy Boy is available again, Dusty. You know you want him. Those dreamy blue eyes and tight buttocks ....

11. printdust

printdust New Member

Nah. But I do love him in so far as his name has helped me sell about $6,000 in memorabilia during his Cowboys heyday. The use of the word "love" will get the jabs going.

That's a little better than the money I earned off Nolan Ryan's name...only because I didn't have enough of the phone books he was on front of that were going for $250 each when they were given to people for free.

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

maybe so. but you can't know until you've seen it. so, ijag needs this intervention.

Draft saved Draft deleted