1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miami Mom Aiming to Crack List of World's Largest Breasts with Size MMM Implants

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 3OctaveFart, Jun 14, 2012.

1. 3OctaveFart

3OctaveFart Guest

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/miami_mom_aiming_to_crack_list.php

Her kids are not on board with the plan.

"I think she isn't really thinking about our opinions. What if she dies? Is she taking that into consideration?" Tori tells the tabloid. "Does she really care that her kids could be left alone?"

Local doctors aren't thrilled either. Wildd can't even find a plastic surgeon in Miami willing to do her 13th breast job. Think about that. Miami plastic surgeons won't even touch her.

"The skin around her breasts is already extremely thin, and it would be too dangerous for her to undergo more surgery," Miami cosmetic surgeon Dr. Alberto Gallerani says. "I would advise she reconsider and seek help for her surgery obsession."

Wildd, who says she's "really cool, like a normal mom", says she'd consider going outside of America for another surgery.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Love the doctor's quote. I like to think he has wild eyes, frizzy white hair and exclaimed in the next sentence, "She could blow at any minute and kill us all!"

And, since TTIWWOP, the MMMammaries in question:

[​IMG]

3. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Re: Miami Mom Aiming to Crack List of World's Largest Breasts with Size MMM Impl

Good God. My wife had 34Fs that were all hers. After years of chronic back pain from carrying those things on her chest, about 15 years ago she finally had them cut down to DDs. They're still nice and fluffy ;D but they're not the pain in the back they used to be.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Warning: Engaging in motorboating could lead to asphyxiation. Those with a hat size of under 7 are not recommended to take on this challenge.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

With this woman, it's not motorboating. It's cruise shipping. Complete with salty spray, should she spring a leak.

7. 3OctaveFart

3OctaveFart Guest

Who says there are no mountains in Florida.

8. jaydaum

jaydaum Member

That little girl in front is a snapped strap away from being crushed...
    Definitely child endangerment.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I saw the words "Miami, Mom and crack" in the title and thought this thread was about LeBron's mom.

Draft saved Draft deleted