1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mexican gives birth at the clinic ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I sense something in the not too distant future ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Why? It's been perfectly reasonable, and no partisan politics have been mentioned.

You didn't foresee a lock when one member was calling group of Americans racist. When I present a counterargument, you think the lock is coming? Why?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Vegas was founded by the mob, and therefore currently run by mobsters who prey upon gambling addicts.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Cher was born in the wagon of a traveling show and she turned out ok.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

TSP would have shot him if he knew what he done.

6. TheSportsPredictor

Mexican mother?

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

What is that name that John Calipari called the reporter from The Star Leger
    for $100 Alex.

8. YankeeFan

Has Planned Parenthood rejected its founding principles, or the beliefs of its founder?

Its "highest honor" is the Margaret Sanger Award, so I don't think you can argue it has distanced itself from her:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/politics-policy-issues/ppfa-margaret-sanger-award-winners-4840.htm

And, as far as your analogy goes, let's work with it.

To the degree that folks who "run" Vegas has changed (has it really, btw), its goal is still to separate gamblers from their money. Planned Parenthood still preys on women of color, and kills millions of their babies.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

We can only hope

10. YankeeFan

Again, I'm not sure why?

Why should challenging someone to back up bullshit be grounds for locking a thread?

I'm a Republican and a Conservative. Yet, I never hear people talk the way TSP thinks Republicans and Conservatives talk. He's full of shit.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

He is suggesting that there are those who would like to deny medical treatment to uninsured illegal immigrants, thus forcing pregnant illegal immigrants to give birth outside the hospital.

If you are suggesting no one believes that should happen, you are either (a) being incredibly disingenuous, or (b) haven't heard a whole lot of debate on the topic.

12. TheSportsPredictor

You're full of shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted