1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Methhead of the day!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

This can probably be a running thread, but here's my vote for the inaugural winner.
    A woman in suburban St. Louis got busted for shoplifting at Wal-Mart. While she was in the holding room waiting for either the cops or store detectives to get to her, it was discovered she was making meth inside a soda bottle. The best part is she hadn't even shoplifted anything related to meth, meaning she apparently was either doing this just to kill time or she had it cooking the whole time she was in the store.
    Hooray for multi-tasking!

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/woman-caught-cooking-meth-inside-a-south-st-louis-county/article_c21df9fc-b108-11e1-8d6f-0019bb30f31a.html

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I don't have a link...just a personal experience.

Saw my first "methy" in person just last week. Actually two people. They were at Subway and they were dressed in their finest cutoff jorts and wife-beater tank tops with pock marks and scabs all over their legs and arms.

He answers his phone in line and starts talking "business" (it was so obvious what he was talking about) and then gets off and explains to his female (wife/GF/sister?) that they have an "opportunity" to get to after this.

Her response? "You should pick up a sub for him."

Not sure why...but this couple freaked me the hell out!

3. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I really fucking hate methamphetamine. Destroyed a lot of people and a lot of communities. But at some point people who hate life will always find a new way to escape it. It just sucks that this one is so cheap, and simple to make.

Draft saved Draft deleted