1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Message to the sj.cops.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Locking the Kennedy thread? That's simply brilliant.

No warnings, no pointing out foul play, just shut the damn thing down and leave everyone to point the finger. How about a comment first to the people (plural) who threaten that action?

I'm glad you guys aren't cops. And great work at blocking personal messages directed at you.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Dude.

You suck.

Seriously.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Time to send Yawn on a very long vacation.

I hear Gitmo is nice this time of year.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Nice mature statement.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Yeah, implied I was a cross-dresser and backed off it like a coward in the same sentence on the Kennedy thread.
    Yeah, it's always us, ain't it?

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Moron. It's OK to shout disrespect at Bush II, Reagan...but someone mentions Mary Jo during Kennedy's struggle with his health and the leftnuts go off. If one of you idiots who think that way could read, you'd see that in the very first post I made on the Kennedy thread it suggested that he almost got the 1980 nomination in spite of his past, and that later, I said a Kennedy-Reagan race for the White House would have been nothing short of captivating.

Some of you are just so warped everytime you see the Che avatar that you knee-jerk.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Again, you can't read, can you? Take your ass to the cross-dressing comment and read it word for word. The only implication is that your rants at me are as much a waste of your time as it would be for you to go buy a dress.

If you don't see that, you're not very smart.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Can't post without name-calling or insults. You prove it time and time again, and why nothing is done about you is beyond me.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'll bring the post over for inspection:

If that's the best you've got to offer on this thread markvid, why don't you go dress shopping? Not that I'm calling you a cross-dresser, but in your case, it's about as productive and meaningful as the keyboard swipes you're doing here.

There, in big bold letters, just like a first-grader needs to assist him in reading.

Now, how do you draw your take vs. my take on what I said?

10. markvid

markvid Guest

You proved my point. You cannot post without being insulting or condescending.
    Deny it. I dare you.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And even if I meant it, if you're afraid of what someone says of you and your lifestyle, which I and most know nothing of, then you really have problems.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Deny you're a hypocrite. Deny you don't get drawn into childish remarks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.