1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by micropolitan guy, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Merry Cali Christmas. May your day be relaxing, may your beer be good and may your edibles give you a mellow Holiday cheer.

TigerVols likes this.
  2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas! While it’s been rough, hopefully you have your health and loved ones nearby.

3. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Surprised to find an inch of snow on the ground this morning in northeast Georgia, particularly since we received just a dusting last night before the bitter wind picked up and the skies cleared. It isn't going anywhere fast with a high of 30 today. Global warming, my ...

Merry Christmas to all, and jealous of those much warmer today. Even the family in central Florida is braving wind chills in the 40s.

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Went from 79 to 39 in Ocala, with lows in the 20s the next two nights
    Since it was 22 and snowing in Detroit I’ll take it

2muchcoffeeman, garrow and maumann like this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

At 8 a.m. today, Boston was the warmest city in the US outside of Hawaii. It's still 60 here, although it's raining like hell. But by tomorrow morning, it'll be around 30.

maumann likes this.
  6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Had a nice, warm walk in the wind and the rain. And yeah, going to get real cold here, too. Glad it waited because it rained like hell overnight and I hate to think of what it would have been like as snow.

Cooking a Christmas dinner for one while I work tonight, will get FaceTime from the grandgirls (well, I hope I do) and will enjoy a very lazy day off tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone.

maumann and Mngwa like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Looks like we had a Die Hard Christmas.

garrow, Machine Head and TigerVols like this.
  9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Merry Happy Whatever to all who post and the Good Ghosts of sj.com past

Be well be safe

I Should Coco and maumann like this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Nokahooters Plaza took a direct shot.

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
  11. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

While it has certainly been a quiet one, we've been determined that it not be a crappy Christmas. And so, it hasn't been -- not really.

We've just kept this in mind:

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the LORD. -- Luke 2:11

Another one of those days in history when it might have been something to be there, among the shepherds, hearing and seeing the angel making its announcement of the Good News. [cross-thread]

maumann and OscarMadison like this.
  12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted