1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Christmas to one and all

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Dec 22, 2006.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I'll go ahead and make use of this thread to extend Christmas wishes to all. This is a wonderful time of year, but a difficult one for some, as it brings to mind many things: religion, family...very few of us have seamless thoughts about those areas of life, even those of us who are fortunate enough to find comfort in those realms. It also brings to mind the past...perhaps thoughts of moments we'd like to have back, either to live again or live differently. Hopefully, it also brings to mind a deep appreciation of the present and creative dreams for the future. So here's my hope for a Merry Christmas for all...may your season be a bright one.

I'll save my What SportsJournalists.com Means to Me Testimonial for New Year's...appropriate, since I started reading this site at the beginning of 2006. It was a cold January night in New Mexico when I found this webite bookmarked on a shitty, crash-prone hunk of junk running a prehistoric version of a Mac operating system. But that's another story...

2. \

Not until December 26th, Ides. You know me.

3. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I like alley and F_B the best on here because they hate America as much as I do. :)

I bought Chef a big tall glass of You Suck for losing to a 6-hour old baby in Madden, and for Oz, a special recording of "Taking It Easy" by Elvis.

Not only a Merry Christmas, but a warning: Be careful everyone during the holidays. Like Lloyd Christmas said, "Can't be too careful. Lotta bad drivers out there." And there will be especially on Dec. 31.

4. Special Christmas wishes to the recuperating princelingcreole.

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Ditto to what PopeDirkBenedict said.

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Remember no man is a failure who has friends."

MC and HNY, everyone.

And JD, special good wishes for you during the holiday season. 8)

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Happy HOHO, y'all ...

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I can live with that.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays everyone!

You all are a strange, talented and loveable extended family.

God bless you all, everyone.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

See if I post any Bean photos for HER again :(

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Well if you'd stop posting scary Mr. Bean, maybe you'd have made it, dammit!

And you both know I love you.

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Thanks buddy!

Draft saved Draft deleted