1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Christmas in jail for Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Dec 25, 2009.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Sheen didn't help himself with his mug shot picture. You'd think the guy would know how to take one by now. Having a menacing picture next to a story of you arrested for domestic abuse is not good.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This guy's out of his mind if he quits his day job.

He's making $18 Million, and without the structure of having to show up for work, it could get ugly.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

Bullshit. NO ONE walks away from an easy $18 mil.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd like to hear Sheen say the show has run it's creative course, but that was true in episode 6.
    I've seen a few episodes and it's always the same, but if Sheen's character married and moved away, they brought in a new actor, say a cousin played by Artie Lange, it could still work.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Except it's Charlie's house - he wouldn't be leaving even if he did get married.

Even if he left and gave the house to Alan, Alan's greedy first ex-wife would have it before the end of the first Charlie-less episode.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Rehab, schmehab!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2010/04/in_touch_exclusive_photos_char.php

Nice disguise, Charlie.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The scary thing is that for $3,000 an hour, I can't say for sure that I wouldn't have sex with Charlie Sheen. But it's an extra $25 if he wants to wear that mustache.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Maybe it would tickle and increase sensations?

9. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I can't believe he's only 44. The guy was 20, 21 when he made Platoon/Wall Street. What the hell happened?

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

23 years passed?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The coming years will not be kind to Charlie Sheen:

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It will probably get him another raise.

He's untouchable. Everybody expects this from him so nobody seems to care when he meets expectations.

I wonder how much of him being teflon is that just about every entertainment writer will tell you that he is one of the best interviews in Hollywood.

Draft saved Draft deleted