1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Christmas in jail for Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It was a set up. Some other guy in a clown suit punched his wife. He's got a plan, though. Next week he's going to skip bail, steal a red BMW and head for Mexico.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I think Sheen's problems stem from warping his father's advice and taking it too much to heart. Avenge me!

[​IMG]

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

What about shitheads who are bullied by their women?

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brooke Mueller was legally drunk when she called 911 on Charlie Sheen.

Sources say authorities gave both Charlie and Brooke blood alcohol tests. Brooke registered a .13 while Charlie registered a .04.

We're also told Brooke recanted her story to a female officer just before the bail hearing, telling the cop she was drunk when she made the 911 call.

As we first reported, Sheen told law enforcement Brooke was the aggressor and he was just trying to defend himself.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Sure, that too.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I hate all shitheads, so I'm good.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100135/quotes

7. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

What is Charlie Sheen at on the "Wilt Chart"? About 5,000? How is he not dead yet?

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Getting pussy is a death sentence?

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Look at Wilt.

10. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

I’m all for the passing of a federal law that gives Charlie Sheen special dispensation to do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

11. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

Is your Twitter friend the kind of person who sees race in everything? Or is only aware of Charles Sheen. Sensible, inoffensive, sitcom star Charles Sheen?

It's blindingly obvious that the reactions are different because the ways in which Tiger Woods and Charlie Sheen are perceived is completely different.

Tiger was perceived as this extremely talented, successful and clean living golfer.

Charlie Sheen was, well, Charlie Sheen – a guy who, among many things, once accidentally shot his girlfriend (1990), took a drug overdose (1998) and was one of Heidi Fleiss’ best customers (various years). That’s not to mention Charlie’s other antics over the years, which remained private.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Glad I qualified my earlier remarks with "if it's true."

I hate jumping to conclusions, but it's natural to do so with someone who has such a negative track record.

And this new information doesn't take away from the perception that he appears to be in yet another lousy relationship, regardless of who may actually be at fault.

Draft saved Draft deleted