1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merged: Whitlock World

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Dangerous_K, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

And here is yet another by-product and example of to quote Neil Booritz -- The wussification of America. Is this really the kind of society we want? Where every time someone insults you and or offends you it grows into a federal case? And these are cops - they are supposed to be the toughest minded of all of us......No wonder the criminals are winning

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_113091713.html

2. [​IMG]

Tough Guys On The Radio -- Wanking For Dough Since '91.

3. zagoshe

Fire the pope and archbishop -- they are mean-spirited and bigots...

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Vatican's second-highest ranking doctrinal official on Monday forcefully branded homosexual marriage an evil and denounced abortion and euthanasia as forms of "terrorism with a human face."

The attack by Archbishop Angelo Amato, secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, was the latest in a string of speeches made by either Pope Benedict or other Vatican officials as Italy considers giving more rights to gays.

4. Works for me.
    God, you're a fucking stooge.

5. zagoshe

Am I a stooge or one of the little rascals? Get your stories straight.

Wait, by using the word straight, does that make me a homophobe?

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Lindbergh lands in Paris! Updates to follow...

7. No.
    But every word you post here makes you positively wankerific.

8. zagoshe

I knew you adored me, but now I realize your crush on me is reaching creepy levels...

According to the Urban Dictionary...

wankerific

"somone or something that is SO sexually exciting to a person, that it elicits a desire to masturbate."

9. You should stay off the board until it clears up.
    You could lose that hand.

[​IMG]

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm just getting up to speed and want to recap the last few months:

1) Whitlock gets canned by ESPN.

2) Whitlock writes a provocative column(s) about NBA All-Star weekend, which elicit much discussion.

3) Scoop, through his sock, Sportsbruh, disses the Whitlock columns, and promotes the Scoop All-Star weekend column, which brags about going to the Nike party.

4) Scoop then writes a feeble rebuttal to the Whitlock column, otherwise known as checking on the barn door days after the cows left.

5) Whitlock generates more national heat thru more thought-provoking columns, getting appearances on the Today show, MSNBC, and the big Kahuna, Oprah.

6) ESPN, which realizes that more people care about issues regarding race and class than who was at the Nike party, hire an SC professor to, basically be the ESPN rebuttal to Whitlock, whom they shitcanned months before. Because even ESPN understands that they can't leave these issues to Scoop, who writes like a third-grader.

You talk about Game, Set, and Match. Jesus Cristo, this is the biggest "Pwned" in the history of this board.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Poindexter, that is a GREAT post. One of the best I've seen here, ever. Fantastic summary, and humorous. Great job.

12. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Thanks to poindexter/Rokski for bringing some sanity back to the thread after zagoshe, Fenian and sportschick dropped it back into the gutter.

Enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.