1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men's Health: The 20 Worst Foods in America

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Nov 21, 2007.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Paula Deen: "I'm your cook, not your doctor!"

Paula Deen: "I'd rather die with a patata in my mouth than a piece 'a lettuce."

Paula Deen: "I use a lotta butter 'cause I can."

I love Paula Deen. ;)

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I love their Aussie Cheese fries and for those who also like them - the key is to ask for a "half-order" and then split the half-order with the table. Portion control.

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Throw in a few "y'alls" and "Shugs" and you've got it down. Then bring in her annoying sons, and add copious amounts of "dudes" and "brother."

"Well hi, y'all. Today we're going to try this recipe my momma made every Thanksgiving. It's a beer-battered and deep-fried block of aged Wisconsin Cheddar cheese served with creamy southern gravy. Mmmm... mmm. I'll tell you what, shug, that's good eating. And later, hon, we're going to make a rich Georgia fruitcake that's fruitier than Alton Brown. <giggling>"

4. It's not just about the calories, carbs and fat in these meals, it's also about the chemicals used to make that stuff. That stuff will kill you alone!

5. Those things are my absolute favorite and I will continue to order them despite the 5 pounds they add to my ass. they're too good.

6. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I saw lots of sugar, grease and starch in those meals. To be fair, some aren't really meant for one person. Also, it doesn't specify on some of them what's included. An Italian sub without the oil and cheese is going to save you lots of calories. The same with mayo, etc.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Whew. In-N-Out Double-Double Animal Style not on there.

8. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

The saddest thing about that whole article is I don't think Chipper's salads are that big. Fatty, thy name is I.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

just read this post ... wow, just wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted