1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men Who Bang Goats

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Neutral Corner, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Comment would be superfluous. :eek:

I'm sure Hamas will claim Israeli dirty tricks.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=163_1406607204

2. Same footage ... posted last fall, claiming its a US Drone capturing Taliban playing Love Ewe.

3. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

At a tent revival meeting in rural America, preacher bellows, "Has anyone had sex with a ghost?" Farmer raises his hand, gets called to the pulpit. Preacher repeats the question. Horrified, the famer exclaims, "Oh! I thought you said with a goat."

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

A young man is walking down by the docks and decides to stop and have a beer. He walks into a bar and sees a grizzled old fisherman, crying into his beer. Curious, the young man sits down and says, “Hey, old timer, why the long face?”

The old man looks at him and points out the window. “See that dock out there? I built that dock with my own two hands, plank by plank, nail by nail, but do they call me Simon the dockbuilder? No, no."

The old man continued: “And see that ship out there? I’ve been fishing these waters for going on 35 years! But do they call me Simon the fisherman? No, no.”

The old man starts to cry again. “But you fuck one goat … ”

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Approves.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted