1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men wearing swimbriefs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by king cranium maximus IV, Apr 27, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

This query falls into the category "If You Have To Ask, You Already Know The Answer"

3. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Swimming aside, the only reason men wear speedos is to show off their package. Period. We briefly lived at a condo while searching for a house in our new town.... old man at the pool, in speedos, every day. Gets up one day to totter back to his house... one of his testicles was hanging out of the speedo. Little ID was three at the time and didn't know.....I was beyond repulsed.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

Of provably, demonstrably hot men wearing swimbriefs. 8)

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I ran into a drunk gal many moons ago at Talladega with pretty much the same problem.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

C'mon, this is a no-brainer. Men who have the body should wear swimbriefs (tights ones, please). Of course, the boardshorts can be super cute on a hot bod as well.

I'd think you guys would follow the same philosophy for women -- you wouldn't want to see Roseanne Barr in a bikini, would you?

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

What's the point unless you are training for the Olympics?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

This guy, however, should wear never be caught in swimbriefs again!

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Real men wear boardshorts because real men aren't showboating 'bags ... even if they can get away with it.

11. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

There is a beach near here that is popular with gay men. My sister-in-law was visiting for a weekend and my wife and her go to the beach. It's a hot day, all the beaches are crowded. They haul their shit hundreds of yards up the shoreline until they finally find an empty-enough spot. Sister looks at my wife and says, "We are the only women on this beach and all the guys are wearing banana hammocks."

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted