1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mel Gibson is a very religious man

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Jul 1, 2010.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Mel Gibson has reportedly exploded in another racially charged tirade, this time throwing around the N-word at his ex, Oksana Grigorieva.

His abusive and disgusting rant was caught on audio tape and includes a wish that the mother of his infant daughter be "raped by a pack of [N-words]," Radaronline.com reports.

Mel also calls Oksana a whore and a c**t, according to Radar, which has listened to the tape.

Here are a few of his threats:

"You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

"How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/01/mel-gibsons-new-racist-ra_n_632602.html

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I've heard there are videos on the internet of women who find that type of thing to be enjoyable.

3. OMG!
    Mel Gibson is a racist nutjob!? :eek: :eek: just ... :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted