1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meghan McCain's Twitter Photo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Two recent posts on Twitter by Meghan:

"I would like to thank CNN for running a special segment on my twitphoto drama, you guys are #3 in the ratings for a reason"

"OK, at least I didn't dupe the media into thinking I flew away in a homemade balloon :)"

http://twitter.com/McCainBLogette

2. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

She's kinda hot, actually ... No Camryn Manheim, but hey, nobody's perfect....

You go, Meghan! :D

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I wonder if her posting that is in any way a response to shrews like Coulter and Ingraham, who called Meghan fat after she criticized something involving the GOP. Needless to say, she looks a hell of a lot better than Coulter or Ingraham.

By the way, if the Republican leadership is smart they'll work like hell to keep Meghan McCain as visible as possible. She's bright, she's attractive, and she's a much better spokesperson than the majority of the young faces on the right (or left, for that matter). I don't generally agree with her much politically but I think she typically avoids the "pick a team and then mock the other side" quality of modern political discourse, and I appreciate that.

And the "midget plumber" line cracked me up.

4. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-10-15/dont-call-me-a-slut/

"the only boobs are the media"...

I say good for her!

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

So do I. She makes some very good points in that column.

6. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Crossthread.... check out the Krakauer piece on Gen. McChrystal at the top of the Beast website.

I'm guessing THAT's much more compelling and important than Meghan McCain talking about her boobs.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Intelligent (IMO) + attractive = tres hot.

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Intelligent?

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Quality closing line in her column ... "I just wanted to get that off my chest."

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I just bought two pickets to Tittsburgh.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

If by "kinda" you mean "very" then yes, I agree. :)

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Draft saved Draft deleted