1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Megan (Crazy Like A) Fox speaks . . . incoherently

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Sep 5, 2009.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I like that tats. She's second on my list of women I'd rethink my sexuality for, right behind my darling Angie (also tatted up, now that I think of it :D )

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't mind them, but some guys do. The makeup is distracting at times, not that I'd care if I had the freedom, opportunity or a snowball's chance in hell of closing the deal. Since I lack all three, I'll just look and enjoy and hope she doesn't speak much.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

To be honest, I think the Marilyn Monroe tat on her arm is awful. It's too big for her arm, unless she's planning to get a sleeve.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

What if her three qualifiers are: Jewish, Steelers fan, likes arguing with complete strangers on message boards? What then? :D

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Not that there's anything wrong with it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I think the first time I ever saw her, she was playing Berta's granddaughter on "Two and a Half Men."

7. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

INDEED. Caydance was her name and scrubbing the glass doors to the deck was her best game. Oh how those soapy bubbles seemed to lather up all over that beautiful body. My God she is so smokin hot! A dumbass, but hot!

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Then I smile, kiss my wife and continue to hope that Fox won't speak much.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jesus she DOES have an Adam's apple.

10. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

It was from her scene on the pool deck (I think?) that I remember thinking, My God, that girl is gorgeous.

11. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

On the other hand, Bay has a rep for being a real headcase, even compared to other Hollywood directors. It's not the smartest move on her part but she's just saying what everybody else already knows anyway.

Besides, who'd you rather interview? Someone who makes candid, pithy, moderately insightful remarks? Or someone who spews bland PRese?

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I laugh more at the attempt at poetry and the stolen poetry she has:

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies."

"Blah blah blah, I'm the girl whose heart you broke," or some such.

Some in the entertainment press have compared her to Jolie. The difference is that Jolie is a damn talented actress, and has been since day one. Fox is a young cutie who dates Brian Austin Green (who has a nice little revival lately).

She's a pretty young lady, yes. But she had better milk this while she can.

Draft saved Draft deleted