1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meerkat Manor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by expendable, Aug 10, 2007.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

My daughter just got me to watch the season premeire of Meerkat Manor. It was pretty neat. Anyone else watch this show?

2. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

yes, i check it out..

3. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

weird watching desert cat/rats but fascinating to see their communial living. Damn liberal animals - they believe in socialized parenting.

Must be Canadian.

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I won't give any spoilers for those who may be tivoing, but those little ratbastards are always facing some crisis. No time to celebrate, because....

5. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Show jumped the shark when Shakespeare got killed. Mitch was a poor substitute, indeed.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

SPOILER ALERT, please?

Jesus. Have some respect.

7. joe

joe Active Member

Ah, giving human emotions to lower life forms. Perfect. Buncha fucking rats. I cheer for the cobra and whatever else eats those fucking things.

8. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I can't believe Flower hooked up with a marmot. What will the pups think?

9. My wife has been waiting all summer for the new season. She has all the DVDs. She TiVos the episode, watches it live, then watches it again during the week. No question, it's her favorite show. I watch a little, but I'll say this, it's well-narrated and written.

10. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

It was two seasons ago. The statute of limitations has long expired on that one.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I was being sarcastic.

12. Just got around to watching the latest episode.

Damn.

Draft saved Draft deleted