1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Media relations contacts thread

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hockeybeat, Jan 15, 2009.

1. mrbio

mrbio Member

Thank you very much Mr Smith.

2. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

Does anybody have any contact information for anyone at UFC that would handle press credentials? The UFC website is worthless. Thanks in advance.

3. Dan Jacobson Sr.

Dan Jacobson Sr. New Member

Hooters Fargo, on Thurday night is hosting M3 Racing Team as a media meet and greet for the up coming oval track motorcycle races at Buffalo River Race Park - Speedway July 2-3. Mac "Attack" McGrew and Dan "Danja" Jacobson will be on hand as well as Team Owner Mark McGrew. The bikes and hauler will be at Hooters Fargo from 7-9 p.m.

Only once a year do these high speed motorcycle come to the area, riders will hit the track Saturday Night 6:30 p.m.and Sunday at 10:00 a.m. Featured main events (Pros) will be included with the Sunday night car program.

For more information contact: Dan Jacobson Sr. (media relations)

4. marvinhall05

marvinhall05 New Member

love the information...if I can't find the information on the team site, then I will come here

5. alan1066

alan1066 New Member

Awesome thread! Thanks for putting this out there.

6. scottneumyer

scottneumyer New Member

You could try Greg Hendrick: ghendrick ( at ) ufc.com

7. scottneumyer

scottneumyer New Member

Just got this re: UFC

Isabelle Hodge / Senior Publicist
    ihodge (at) ufc.com

8. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Does anyone happen to have a media relations contact for the Champions Golf Tour?

9. Eliav

Eliav New Member

Hello all.
    I'm a new journalist from Israel who trying to contact the NBA in general and the Knicks specific.

Can I use the information here and sending an email directly to people which mentioned here? Will it be rude?
    I'm new to this world and don't know the rules yet…
    Also, if someone can provide me details for somebody at the NBA media Dep I’ll much appreciate that.

Thanks in advance

10. StadiumJourney

StadiumJourney New Member

MLB Contacts 2013

It seems as if MLB as gotten even more difficult to find contact information this year. Each team is different and there doesn't seem to be a good listing anywhere. Does anyone have any new tricks/resources for MLB contacts?

11. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

Check a media guide or two after the teams send them out. Usually a list of either every team, every team in the league or every team that team plays during the season somewhere in those 400-odd pages.

12. StadiumJourney

StadiumJourney New Member

Thanks Bobcat-

I was looking for the Giants specifically and couldn't pull out an email address in the 2012 version. MLB Press Box seems like a logical place for all of these to be listed (similar to the NBA), but that tool is pretty worthless when it comes to this topic - http://pressbox.mlb.com/pressbox_open/

Draft saved Draft deleted