1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Media morons

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Apr 25, 2007.

?

Who among us in the media do you wish would just shut up, go away and never come back again the most

1. Stephen A. Smith

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Rosie O'Donnell

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Mike Lupica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ann Coulter

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Skip Bayless

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Mike & the Mad Dog

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Howard Eskin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bob Ryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Jim Rome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jay Mariotti

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  11. Bill Simmons

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  12. Stuart Scott

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  13. Michael Kay/John Sterling/Suzyn Waldman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. All of the above

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  15. None of the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. boots

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Where's that attention whore pic? At least we can look at the girl's ass while this shit goes on if somebody will post the attention whore pic.

2. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Pretty good list, except for Bob Ryan.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

In all seriousness, I really don't take offense to these slings, aside from my initial outburst. Boots, if you don't like this list, fine. Don't click on the link. Plus, practically everything on this board is subjective and divisive, I was just hoping I could get some funny one-liners, that's all.

4. boots

boots New Member

Phila., I like a good joke as well as anyone. I don't like people trying to make fun of others for a laugh. Some of those you mention are on these boards. I don't find humor in it. Frankly speaking, I think if the majority of people out there met these people in real life, they wouldn't say anything nasty to them.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like I just appeared on the Best Damn Sports Show after reading this thread?

The concept of the thread and the discourse contained within are the intellectual equivalent of Rob Dibble getting a "woof, woof" from the Best Damn crowd after making a dick joke.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You forgot to speak in first-person plural. Oh well, your ego seems plenty intact anyway.

Don't like it...STOP POSTING ON IT!

It's an anonymous message board and Phila is allowed to post what he likes. We have mods. They do a fine job despite what you think. And you are NOT one of them. So please stop trying to tell us what we can post on this board.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My biggest issue with this list is that ESPN is way underrepresented... ;D

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

So people DO actually watch The Best Damn Sports Show Period?

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Only when it's on after your local FSN baseball/hockey game and no-one can get up to change the channel because we're all on deadline.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

This is a tough list... hell, even if Albom was on it, I dont know I would have voted him off the island...

Draft saved Draft deleted