1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Me, a 12-pack of Coors, a razor and a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Reading about some of your procedures certainly doesn't put me in a happier, more pain-free place. :)

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

The fact this thread has been resurrected, much like Chef's corn is both scary and nostalgic.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Yo Chef, the nail on my big toe is mostly purple (result of falling down the stairs a couple of weeks ago). Pretty sure it's going to fall off at some point. You're the expert -- is it better to err on the side of pulling it off too soon or too late?

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

My big toe nail fell off once - stupid rental ski boots were way too small - and I just left it on my toe until it fell off on its own.

I think if you pull it off too early, it could be bad because the new nail won't have grown yet.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

As someone whose big toenail was nearly completely ripped off when the hanging door to the kitchen came right at me while I was going into the kitchen and someone else was coming out I can safely vouch to not touch it until it decides to fall off, unless you enjoy ahelluvalottaagony

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Coming from someone who's suffered through a few ingrown toenails, do not pull your toenail off AB.

Besides excruciating pain, you will make the toe worse doing that.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

Vaginas.

Vaginas everywhere.

I have very soft toenails. Meaning that when I take my socks off after running and sweating a good bit, if my toenail has grown, I can always just peel my toenail off without using the clippers, which has in turn led to a bunch of ingrown toe nails, which has in turn made my wife into a raging lunatic.

8. You tell 'em, Chef.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

When it comes to pain, I don't have a very high threshold. Especially when it comes to my feet.

10. chef is off the the store for a new pair.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Chef

Chef Active Member

holy moly.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Since those look like mummy feet, and since mummies are old, I guess those feet belong to spnited :D

Draft saved Draft deleted