1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McRibs...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

I googled fisherman's filet to make sure I was thinking of the right sandwich from Hardee's back in the day. Whatever reference I found was on a site that had that crazy warning on it. Being schlerboed at the time, I found the warning funny. I really have no clue what the f it is either.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

So is it true that the McRib is back in all McDonald's?? I can't find confirmation anywhere online.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's still my favorite McDonald's sandwich. Incredible (at least it was back in 1997).

5. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I think the McRib I had last week was actually made in 1997. Does it take 7 years to digest?

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Probably. I don't think I've ever had a McRib, but I've definitely had knock-offs, and I'm a fan. I love processed (or fake) meat. I like it a whole lot more than steak.

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Preppy ... *sigh*

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Ooh maybe I'll buy some filets today. I figured out how to pan-cook them (no grill here) and I have some corn too.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sweet. I'm another rung lower on the King's ladder.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

The McRib or the lobster roll?

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Judging by that, f_t, I'd go lobster roll.

I'm vehemently against ordering seafood from McDonald's. It's like ordering one of those pizzas from Subway or any other foodstuff outside of their normal realm. I'll stick with what you specialize in, thank you very much.

12. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Not even a salad from Burger King?

Draft saved Draft deleted