1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McNabb's Days In Philly Are Unofficially Over

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Nov 26, 2007.

1. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

Going from Donovan McNabb to Angola's girlfriend to Britney Spears...reason No. 3,491 why I love this site.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I read this thread.

And then I stood up, and I fell right back onto the couch.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Is that better or worse than being stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again?

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Nut up and go to the mall with your girl.

Oh......and ATL will get McNabb.

5. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

As much as an Eagles fan as I am, I think the end is here with McNabb. I don't think anyone will ever forget what he's meant to the franchise, but the marriage is a at point to where both sides will be happy separating. It's not his fault, it's not their fault, it's no one's fault. Welcome to life in the NFL, circa 2007. Where he could land:

1. Chicago - He's already warmed up to the prospect of it. A return home could revive his career.
    2. Minnesota - He and Brad Childress have a great relationship, and WRs Sidney Rice and Troy Williamson would be better targets.
    3. Baltimore - Both he and Brian Billick are desperate enough to consider it.

Draft saved Draft deleted