1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McNabb out for season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Nov 19, 2006.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I'm just in shock that they have computers in special ed class.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And what's with RokSki's indents? They bug the heck out of me.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He's a Cowboys fan and he is far too busy blowing Owens to care about anything else, not to mention the excitement of what happened last nigth being too much for him.

If I was Hoops or one of the other Cowboys fans on this board, I'd find RokSki to be a source fo embarrassment.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I hope you didn't "report" the "fact" that Philly got to the Super Bowl because of Owens after the Eagles won their first two playoff games (including the NFC Championship game) without him.

By RokSki
    Assmouth Daily Times
    PHILADELPHIA -- It's a good thing the Philadelphia Eagles signed Terrell Owens in the offseason. The Eagles finally earned a berth in the Super Bowl after Owens led the team to a 27-10 win over the Falcons in the NFC Championship game on Sunday.
    Owens didn't make any catches -- actually, he didn't even play -- but it was clear that his smile on the sidelines lifted the Eagles' spirits and sent fear through the hearts of the Falcons.
    "We couldn't have made it here without TO sitting on the sidelines," Eagles QB Donovan McNabb said. "Freddie Mitchell, Brian Westbrook, our defense -- they all played great today. But Terrell is the reason we beat the Falcons."

Not sure what you were watching, but it wasn't the Eagles.

Draft saved Draft deleted