1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McDonald's may do breakfast till noon, since millennials can't make it by 10:30

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LongTimeListener, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Cinnabon knows how to leverage its name. They did the Burger King mini buns, and they've also got Cinnabon Delights (in essence, reverse minbuns) at Taco Bell. And there's this:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Went to Chick Fil A on Saturday. Ordered a chicken biscuit at 10:32 a.m. after a run to Lowes. Sorry, it's lunch time, I was told. Fuck you it is.

And Chick Fil A trumps Hardees on the chicken biscuits easy. Come on, now.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

My mom's addiction to Hardee's cinnamon raisin biscuits was stronger than her addiction to cigarettes.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-says-fuck-it-eats-lunch-at-1058-am,32181/

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

All i said was Hardee's chicken biscuit was worthy of being in the conversation.

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

But, those biscuits taste like gay-hate.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

What? No...

[​IMG]

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

It's time to tell the truth about Biscuitville: The biscuits are too damned hard. While I appreciate the use of fried egg versus scrambled, I demand that my biscuits be soft and flaky and buttery on the inside. Biscuitville biscuits, while plenty buttery, are too well-done.

Of course, to score truly good biscuits is to take a left turn off of Fast Food Court and into the boonies of the local joints. My last meal will include at least two fried chicken, egg and cheese biscuits and a massive sweet tea from Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen in Chapel Hill.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I never figured out why they got rid of them. One day I went in there, and they were off the menu.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I went to BK a week or so ago; I think they still have the Cinnabons.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

BK still has Cinnabons in my town, too.

12. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

You mean to say there's someone in the back of McDonald's, cracking eggs for all the Egg McMuffins? I always assumed they were mass produced in a warehouse and simply reheated in a microwave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.