1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McDonald's breakfast menu, ranked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, May 11, 2015.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

McDonald's May Start Serving Breakfast All Day?

My go-to is the steak, egg, and cheese bagel, but the sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle is a close second.

What say you, #FastFoodSJ?

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit is the No. 1 seed. The sausage mcmuffin is a close No. 2.

The original egg mcmuffin sucks ass.

forever_town likes this.
  3. JackReacher

McDonald's biscuits are ass.

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I seem to be one of the few people on earth who can't stand McDonald's breakfast. I'd rather just have their normal menu, even if it's at 9am. Then again, I don't like most fast food breakfasts. Except Chick-Fil-A. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Their breakfast hash browns are rather addicting.

FileNotFound likes this.
  6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

It's not the best thing they have by a long shot, but for a "healthy" option, the Egg White Delight is not undelicious.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Chick-Fil-A, unless it is Sunday of course.

Higher quality food and service.

Chickens are dumber than cows, except for one thing: they won't eat pig shit.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Bacon egg and cheese bagels are No.1 for me. Hotcakes and sausage are No. 2.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

About 90% of BK's menu sucks ass, but Croissanwiches and their version of hash browns leave Mickey D's in a smoking heap in the dust.

SFIND likes this.
  10. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Yeah, Chic-fil-A's breakfasts are the best. Too bad there isn't one within 200 miles of where I live. Several years ago, McDonald's did the chicken biscuit, but it went away after about a year or so.

In the rare instances when I eat breakfast at McDonalds's I'm partial to the sausage biscuits, the steak egg and cheese bagel and the bacon egg and cheese bagel. I love breakfast burritos, but McDonald's does something to them that makes them gross.

11. JackReacher

Don't worry. If you did have a Chick-fil-A nearby, you'd spend most of your time debating if you wanted to wait in that god awful line. Inside or out.

The idea of Chick-fil-A is great. But for every 100 times I feel like eating there, I might actually do it 10 times. It's usually not worth the wait. I'll usually see the debacle of cars and go somewhere else with shittier food.

12. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Chick-fil-A is worth the wait. Any wait, especially at breakfast.

Give me a Sausage McGriddle with egg, minus the cheese. Because, I want to be, ummmm...healthy?

Draft saved Draft deleted