1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McCain: Being in an orphanage is better than having two gay parents

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jul 13, 2008.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Except for the fact that the internet was well on its way BEFORE Gore ever arrived.

And someone who says "I created the internet" is certainly not claiming that he created the internet.

No it is really all the bullshit rationalization and benefit of the doubt hair splitting afforded him by the same liberals who are now putting words in McCain's mouth -- words that all of you have already admitted HE.DID.NOT.SAY.

2. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

That's Zag's quote underneath his profile pic. So how is sounding like one of the jackasses that writes numerous letters to the editor count as enjoying life? I think dude just needs to chill the fuck out and try to make points without insulting everybody he disagrees with.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Semantics aside, we know what the man believes.

4. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

Wow. Hitting the ignore button on Zagoshe's profile was the best thing I've done today. This thread just got 50 percent less annoying.

5. zagoshe

And we know that a man with Al Gore's ego really does believe he invented the Internet, see how easy that is?

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Ok, now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. I hope.

7. zagoshe

Me? Never........ ;D

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Without semantics, this thread never would have existed.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

and 75% less truthful for you, too!

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Wouldn't have changed the fact that McCain said "I don't believe in gay adoption."

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Way to make the thread sound like those were McCain's exact words.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The truth has never stopped spinning before has it?

This happens to be one of the areas where I disagree with McCain, but the fact of the matter is, McCain never said what he is being accused of saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted