1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McCain: Being in an orphanage is better than having two gay parents

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jul 13, 2008.

1. I wasn't aware that we were required to answer every question posed to us by an anonymous poster.

And I'm guessing the reason Pastor hasn't answered your question is because it's a stupid fucking question that has nothing to do with anything.

2. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

Never said you were required to answer. I figured perhaps you didn't see the post in which I asked and was asking again.

Sheesh.

I'm guessing 30 or younger, though.

The question was legit and remains legit. I'm curious to gauge his/her feelings about a certain segment of our society and the answer might open a dialogue.

I wasn't aware you had been appointed the to decided which questions are worthy of asking. I'll try to remember that for future discussions. Thanks for the tip.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

What makes you think he is 30 or younger?

Wanna guess my age, too?

4. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Sometimes, the nicknames on here are so appropriate. Fudgie seems full of fudge and now, out of place is way off the mark (I said I support gay marriage IF everyone's civil rights regarding consenting adults are protected, but the rats don't want that, do they?) So cite a remark I've made that is bigoted.

Pastor, wherever you are, I'm sorry. Your nickname isn't quite on target.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

But, since he is in fact a Pastor, it actually is.

You really are being a complete spanner.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Jeez, if you're going to borrow somebody else's material, at least do it well.

7. ScribePharisee

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

9. ScribePharisee

I agree. It's starting to get boring.

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Does anybody else think it's creepy that an anonymous poster on a message board is asking one poster how he feels about pedophilia, and he's asking another poster how "old" they are?

I think the NBC trucks should be pulling up any second now.

11. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I don't consider it a legitimate question that applies to this thread.

I want to know why you would ask such a question. When that gets answered maybe you'll have an answer.

Draft saved Draft deleted