1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McCain at his pandering best

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jun 3, 2008.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

You're definitely right on that.

Once in a while is one thing. But he does do it after every other sentence.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Would he have to give State of the Unions at 4:30 so he could hit the early bird dinner special and be in bed by 7:30?

The guy is 1,304. Does anyone really believe he is the best choice as our next leader? I respect him. I respect and appreciate his service to the country. But c'mon.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I fear for you.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I loved the crowd reactions when he shit on Bush and praised Clinton.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Is that what "(shudder)" means?

7. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

McSame can say all he wants that he isn't Bush's third term. He'll have to explain that record of voting with him 95% of the time.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :eek: :eek:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. 1. Torture
    2. Global Warming

There's his explanation. You'll hear from now until November how he split from Bush on those two major issues.

10. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

The first sentence of the latest dispatch from the right-wing douches at The New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/04/us/politics/03cnd-elect.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Also, Moddy, age discrimination? Really? That is your big argument? McCain's not a perfect candidate by any means, but just saying "Dude's really old" and slamming the door is...well...not very nice.

11. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

The implication was that Obama did not win the nomination fair-and-square and by the will of the voters, which is an obvious pander to Hillary's lunatic fringe and blatantly untrue.

12. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

ditto

Draft saved Draft deleted