1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mayweather-Pacquiao: Bring it

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

Salvadorian Carlos

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

LOL. Even better.

3. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

I wish Floyd would have tried a different weight class, nobody could touch him in the one he is, he toys around with the little dudes.

4. MisterCreosote

If Pacquaio is lucky, he'll be like Carlos Hernandez and, while losing every round, score a knockdown after getting hit so hard and often that Mayweather breaks his hand and accidentally touches it to the canvas in pain.

5. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

Hernandez was a good boxer and even with Floyds injury still couldnt bring him down, thats how fast and dominant Floyd is on his weight class.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

had a real what? couldn't what?

7. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

Fight's on youtube

8. MisterCreosote

Jose Luis Castillo is the only guy to even come close to beating Mayweather. Mayweather fought that fight with one arm and still won a unanimous decision, and then thumped Castillo in the rematch.

9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

That settles that.

SnarkShark and JackReacher like this.
  10. Moderator1

Right. I don't really care about the fight. I care about the words you left out.

Batman likes this.
  11. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

If u truly cared u can watch the fight.

12. Moderator1

Dude, really? You leave two words out of a post. Watching the fight is going to tell me what you meant to say?

Pretty sure I was the one who encouraged you one your introductory thread and that's the answer I get? How about you use complete sentences and tell us what the guy had and what he couldn't?

Wow. I'm stunned by your flippant attitude. I hope it doesn't show when you're trying to get a job somewhere.

YankeeFan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted