1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe Juan Williams Has a Right To Be Concerned

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Oct 30, 2010.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Yes you are, liar.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This is why you guys think that Rush Limbaugh is making fun of his own audience, when he's actually making fun of you.

Boom is fucking with you. It bothered you and caused you to lash out. And now, we get to laugh at your response.

Oh, and Boom is right. The Times article he linked to does not mention the word Muslim or Islam once.

I guess we shouldn't speculate about the motivations of whoever did this.

3. TheSportsPredictor

I know what he is doing.

I am putting it clearly for people who might not.

Boom is a liar.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, you're concerned that the rest of the liberals on the board might not be as smart as you and won't be able to decipher Boom's post?

Um, OK.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It mentioned Al Queda. It is not common knowledge that Al Queda is a Muslim terrorist organization? Does that still need to be spelled out? I'd be curious to see how they handled stories about the IRA in that era, for comparison's sake.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

So, are we discussing Boom or the explosives?

7. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

The title of the thread is nonsensical. There is no issue here with airline passengers dressed as muslims. That is what Juan Williams was worried about, so you are in fact referencing muslims.

Also, I kinda feel sorry for people who think they are way more clever than they really are.

8. TheSportsPredictor

As many of the threads started by the bigot boom, this belongs on the I Hate Muslims board.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Lot of Swedish or Brazilians live in Yemen, do they?

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

Boom goes the dynamite.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone's religion and someone's country of origin? Is that even possible?

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I love people who get so MAD on a message board.

Most of the posters who used to get the pantyspasms moved to the other board. I'm glad The SportsPredictor is still around.

Draft saved Draft deleted