1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe it takes a woman to handle these morons ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Jul 13, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Why in the fuck would Joe Wilson need to divert attention from anything?

What's goign to happen if he doesn't? He'll lose his job, again?

Jeebus, trounced, try and make some sense.

2. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Impeachment is not really a matter of guilt versus innocence because it's not a criminal trial or even a civil trial. It's a constitutional trial to see if the charges brought forth by the House of Representatives in the Articles of Impeachment merit one's removal from office.

The senate does not have the authority to send someone to jail or levy any other penalty other than removal from office; a separate criminal or civil trial is required for that.

3. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Didn't Bush say he would run the "most moral administration" after entering office....?

Looks like the lying of this administration began with that statement.

I mean, so far, we have had a war started and a VP who shoots someone -- accidently, but still -- he *shot* somebody.

Lets hope Wilson & Plume win big.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

This never gets to trial. Not because of the issue, but because it gets delayed and delayed and delayed and delayed then dismissed, then appealed, then dismissed, then the Supreme Court says nope, not against these guys

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

At last, reality. Of course, morons like dog believe that just because the case was filed, all kinds of juicy details are on the verge of coming out.

Oh, and Fenian, may want to read the Constitution, my friend. If you can't do that, go back and review some history.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

For the 23,000th time . . .

Putting "Joe Wilson has a wife, Valerie" in a Who's Who publication does NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT out her as a CIA agent.

Not unless the letters "CIA" also accompany the Who's Who blurb.

Which they most certainly do not.

End of discussion.

At least until Lyman or Hondo chimes in with the same nonsense.

7. trounced

trounced Active Member

Why? Because he's been exposed as a huge liar.

8. He has?
    By whom?
    And please, I beg you, don't bring up the "He said Cheney sent him" canard because, well, he never said that.

9. The Constitution does not allow the president to start a war. Period.
    What..a...fucking..joke you are.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

With apologies to Willie Nelson...

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Bush adminstration officials...

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Fucktard:

Most recent conflicts have been undeclared wars. I guess a lot of presidents should have been impeached, huh?

I don't have a history book in front of me to give you a lesson, but I do have the World Book Encyclopedia, which reads:

"But the President may send the armed forces into situations that are equal to war."

So the president cannot declare a war, but he can send troops into a situation equal to war.

Thanks for playing, dipshit.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You have the entire internet at your fingertips but feel compelled to look something up in World Book Encyclopedia to prove a minor point of civics semantics?

How quaint.

Draft saved Draft deleted