1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe it takes a woman to handle these morons ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Jul 13, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Get out the chips and sauce.

It's a civil suit, so Cheney cannot take the Fifth.

3. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Not to be the lowest common denominator, but I didn't know she was so good looking.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

SF speaks the truth.

Please tell me they can get this thing on Court TV. I'll watch every fucking minute.

Cheese cracker.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Sue Josef Goebbels aka Robert Novak

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I want the administration to pay for this as much as anyone, and I'll pull for Valerie to win it, but this suit does little for me.

If you can't get the Bush Crime Family on criminal charges . . . what's the use? I already know they're not "nice guys". What I want to see is a criminal inductment.

O.J. lost a civil suit, and it didn't cost him a thing.

7. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I'd hit it.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I dont think Dick Cheney is going to get away with declaring bankruptcy... not with all his Haliburton stock in the blind trust

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Hate to disagree with you BT, especially when we're hoping for the same thing, but I don't care who gets them or how they go down. Just as long as it happens.

I'd absolutely love it if Plame refused every settlement offer and dragged every one of their asses into court and forced them to testify. There's absolutely no telling what'll come flying out when these assclowns start talking on the stand.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I wouldn't bet the house on it, though, since our last president lied, obstructed justice and claimed not to know the meaning of a two-letter word, and not a whole hell of a lot happened to him.

And dog, before you go on some non-sequitur, hypocritical bullshit rant about it "just being a blowjob": Spare us. Please.

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Hey Dick, Karl, Scooter (and you too, Bob and Judy): payback's a bitch.

12. joe king

joe king Active Member

What, you've never seen a Bond movie or Alias? All those spy chicks are smokin' hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted