1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May I have a McGangBang?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hate-Miser2, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Hate-Miser2

Hate-Miser2 Member

Even putting aside from the disgusting nature of most (all?) things McDonald's, I don't think I could say the word "McGangBang" to the high school girl patrolling the window at our local McRestaurant and still sleep at night.

But I'm intrigued at the concept of another place with a secret menu. I just wish there was a special code to use to get In-and-Out food anywhere near me.

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/the-mcgangbang-a-mcchicken-sandwich-inside-a-double-cheeseburger/

Has anyone heard of this around them, or tried it?

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I first heard of it last year on a road trip to Wisconsin. We all ordered one on the way home. Distgustingly dielicious.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I love the description comparing it to a threesome with two ugly girls.

4. Hate-Miser2

Hate-Miser2 Member

Did you call it a McGangBang? And if so, did the counterperson immediately know what you were talking about, or was there a flinch involved?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's pretty good. Except in the end instead of an STD, you get indigestion.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

This makes me glad I gave up meat for Lent.
    Because if not, I'd be at McDonald's this afternoon ordering one.
    I've also heard of the surf and turf. Roughly the same concept as the McGangBang, but with a filet o'fish sandwich instead of the chicken.

7. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

The best part would be if you ordered a McGangBang and the girl at the window says "I get off at 9:00."

8. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Member

Dear god I'm still laughing and shortly heading to the golden arches right now, there's this cute chick there.....

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The linked article puts it all in sexual -- not racial terms -- I guess because of the nature of the sandwich coupling.

But gangbanger obviously has an alternate meaning.

10. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Hold the special sauce.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

in what way?

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

My buddy Steve said it, the lady gave us a dirty look. Then we explained it, showed a picture and they made them. I can't remember the cost.

Draft saved Draft deleted