1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maurice Clarett BLOGS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Mar 3, 2009.

1. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Best play he ever made was on defense.

2. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Anybody willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, assume the blog belongs to him, and then commend him for trying to turn his life around and help others?

Morans!

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Someone had to write it for him. They don't teach words with more than three syllables at Ohio State.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Wait? They teach at Ohio State?

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yawn told me pat o'brien's was a bar in NO.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Does TheOhioStateUniversity count as a single word? Cause that's 10 syllables!

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

whut?

8. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I agree. Chris Wells was as good, if not better.

9. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Let me get this straight: Maurice Clarett blew off a full-ride scholarship to the largest university in all of North America. Could have studies any of more than 100 different subjects, all paid for by the state. Now he goes to the state prison and decides to educate himself. How's that for irony?

Rae Carruth. Gone but not (always, just mostly) forgotten.

Yep, no need to talk to a reporter. They've moved on to other stories, other people's 15 minutes of fame. So it's good that you can write, because not many care to hear what you have to say anymore.

If you want to write a book, title it "From Riches to Rags: How I had the world at my feet and managed to royally screw it up."

In other words, I really hope to land a job when I get out.

Geez, Mo, if you had put half the time and effort into classes at OSU, maybe you wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted