1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maualaga 'apologizes' to Erin Andrews

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash

Flash Guest

Yes, you are.

2. Fixed.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm still trying to figure out what smoking bans and Bill Clinton have to do with Erin Andrews. Can I get a flow chart?

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

5. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

No, I'm not.

I'm simply not going to let people get away with being hypocritical when it comes to this issue.

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

So, zag, how much harder is it to win a sexual harassment claim now than before Bill Clinton came around? You got those numbers yet?

7. zagoshe

OK so you posted four quotes of mine and only one - one out of four -- which is really about one out of 25 do I mention an observation of her.

The only other one I mention her name is I asked someone else if they think she is hot.

In other words, you just proved my point for me thank you. Stop tring so hard to put words into my mouth just because you don't agree with my arguments.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Well, you could say Erin Andrews is smoking hot, and we know Bill favored cigars, or at least the cases they came in....

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Can't put words in your mouth, zag. Not enough room with your foot already being there.

10. zagoshe

There are plenty of articles and journals written about it and written about the way the definition of it has changed in the past ten years -- if you are really interested in finding out the truth, you'll go read them.

You aren't interested, though, you are just interested in badgering me.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OK, Zag...so tell me how the first, third and fourth ones aren't specifically about her? Or how the second one wasn't about her in inference?

12. zagoshe

That's right because the phrase certain people and certain reporters and "we all have reporters in our markets" aren't general in terms.....

Nice try, but to quote your hero Slick Willy "that dog won't hunt here...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.