1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matthew Fox gets lost in Cleveland, then punched out by woman

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Aug 29, 2011.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Cleveland don't put up with no movie-star bunk. In town for filming of "I, Alex Cross" an allegedly drunk Matthew Fox wanted a bus ride from the club to his hotel. Fox met a right cross from the female bus driver when he supposedly started hitting her after she told him it was not a public bus, but instead of party bus. Obviously a party of five or more was already on the bus and didn't want Mr. Hollywood on there with him.

This is what people get for going to The Flats these days. The Flats are OVER!

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/08/actor_matthew_fox_accused_of_a.html

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

She probably got tired of him yelling, "I've got to go back!"

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'll bet you Cleveland would put up with movie star bunk from an ACTUAL movie star!

4. TheSportsPredictor

I dunno, Scarlett Johansson is here for The Avengers and I hear someone got pouty when she appeared miffed to be recognized on the street! And Samuel L. Jackson is here, but he didn't bring the bunk.

5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I was sort of pumped to see they were making another Alex Cross movie, then I go IMDB and see that Cross is being played by Tyler Perry :eek: ??? :mad: What the fuck?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's because he's tired of this MOTHERFUCKING BUNK ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING BUS!

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

To be fair, Cleveland is an ideal city to get your ass kicked.

8. TheSportsPredictor

The woman said she didn't recognize him. No wonder. He's on the Steve Jobs diet:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Let's be careful out there.

10. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

It is rather pleasant tonight...73 degrees with a very slight breeze out of the North. Now if one of these fucking baseball teams would score a fucking run I wouldn't have to worry about deadline and extra innings.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Cleveland already has plenty of celebrities.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/we-lebron-cleveland-gets-together-sings-please-stay-lebron-1372397/

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Not even close to the worst casting of a popular book protaganist. I'm a huge fan of John Sandford's "Prey" books. Main character is Lucas Davenport, very calculating white dude, a detective, man's man who played college hockey. So they got around to making a (TV) movie and cast Eriq Lasalle, "Mr. Soul-Glo" himself. Ugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted