1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matt Walsh is willing to talk about the Pats' taping scheme.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Feb 16, 2008.

1. EE94

EE94 Guest

you guys do know that your economy is going to shits and you're stuck in a war you will not win, right?

2. EE94

EE94 Guest

ahhh, now I understand

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/52991/

3. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

4. EE94

EE94 Guest

what I mean is, doesn't your government have more to worry about than steroids in baseball and cheating in football.

but the threat that suggested americans are afraid of knowledge merely suggests that perhaps the majority of americans don't have the intellectual capacity to manage anything more than baseball and football
    Good distractions, i suppose, for a simple population

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I'm very offended by this. I mean, you make it seem like this country is full of morons who will be distracted by even the simplest things. Ooh, a shiny ball-----

6. EE94

EE94 Guest

take a good hard look at your popular culture and ask yourself if that is indeed the case.
    Look at the news that the majority pay attention to: Britney, Lindsay et al - and the evidence is in the the front-page treatment and hours of network television devoted to it - the appetite is there.
    If those same efforts were devoted to real examinations of things like the sub-prime story, or Iraq, or Obama, things that matter, then perhaps the U.S. wouldn't be the quagmire that it is.

Draft saved Draft deleted