1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matt Leinart to be a dad

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

First of all: well done, Matt, well done. I would have tapped it as well if the opportunity (and if the moon was in the seventh house and Jupitor aligned with Mars, etc).

Beyond that, what ever celebrity she gains from this will be fleeting, especially if the relationship is over beyond child support payments. She, in the future, will become known as the chick Leinart knocked up at college.

2. Knighthawk

Knighthawk Member

Heck, this won't even dent her WNBA chances. Kara Braxton's about to play in the WNBA Finals after missing a college season while having a baby fathered by a future NFL stud. In her case, it was Odell Thurman.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, but he just got paid.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Just a quick demonstration on Leinart being a complete moron. No real surprise, I guess.

I'm not sure what the girl's religion has to do with this. So, I'm not even sure why that was brought up.

5. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Member

Maybe they really are in love.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I bet the mama-to-be could kick Paris Hilton's ass

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

If the goiter doesn't get in the way.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

this has been rich: what religion frowns on birth control yet endorses pre-marital sex? i don't think religious beliefs had anything to do with a lack of birth control. i mean, how pious and hypocritical can you get?

oh, and jets owner woody johnson gives this his blessing. he's got a love child, too. :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Paris Hilton's ass-goiter doesn't go in Sports and News. It belongs in Anything goes, according to the powers-that-be.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Groan...do we have to turn this into a very special episode of 90210 with Hondo playing the role of Donna's mom?

Some kids are stupid. You can't unteach stupidity. They will be stupid and feel as if they can do no wrong whether you equip them with a lifetime's supply of Trojans or not.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This does not come into play with onanism, so you may not be aware, hondo, but most birth control methods are not 100 percent effective.

12. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Kara was kicked off the team before getting knocked up by Odell, for the second time. The first time she left the team for "medical reasons" and returned a few weeks later.

Draft saved Draft deleted