1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masters for Tiger

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Mar 16, 2010.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Have you sent your resume to Isleworth yet?

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Ask if he ever thinks he'll be universally beloved by fans again, or if he cares.

3. Hey, moron. I don't give a rat's ass about Tiger's feelings. I said that. I fucking reiterated it. But my point is that firing a bunch of questions at him about his sex life is grand standing. It's not a matter of protecting his feelings. It's a matter of asking relevant questions in the setting at hand in the limited amount of time.

Now do you have any actual cogent points to make, or just more pithy insults to fling at people?

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

[​IMG]

Sorry, Waylon, don't mean to infringe on your Constitutional right to be a fucking crybaby.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Betcha 60 Minutes will do an 'exclusive' piece on Tiger before the Masters, then Woods' people will say that since he answered all the Jennie Finch questions, that he's only talking about golf.

6. You are a fucking blight on this board, asshole.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I'm sure they are hashing out some kind of media strategy as we speak whether it's 60 Minutes or god forbid, Oprah. No way the Masters will be the next time we hear from him.

8. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I heard he's scheduled to appear tomorrow night...on South Park.

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

The lack of decorum on a Masters thread is so disappointing. Can we please dub in some chirping birds?

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Wait. Tiger hit Jennie Finch?

11. mb

mb Active Member

I don't get the whole "he'll be able to avoid the circus thing". Becuase it's not like he won't just get swamped the first time he plays a non-Masters event.

Just delaying the inevitable is all. Frankly, it might have been in his best interests to get the lion's share of the freak show over with before heading to Augusta.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I'm all for making peace. Here ya go.

Draft saved Draft deleted