1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masters for Tiger

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Maybe then can set up next to Daly's RV in the Hooters parking lot.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sure. And it would be the last time for that guy -- and his paper.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Why exactly would TMZ WANT to be there? What kind of salacious trouble will Tiger get in? All other aspects of his return will be documented down to the second by the WWL, CBS, PGA, NYT, and Dougie. TMZ is not about spending thousands to find out if he used a wedge to lay up.

Even the one intriguing question surrounding Tiger's return -- will Elin be there on Sunday -- is going to be well-covered by everyone.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Can't wait for the South Park season premiere Wednesday.

[​IMG]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/13/south-park-tiger-woods-ep_n_497855.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. I hope he kicks everyone's ass and wins by 15 strokes.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I imagine they might need someone there to see if he can keep his eyes and his hands off the matronly patrons.

7. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

If that issue didn't anyone's credentials yanked, this one won't either. Obviously the club won't tolerate any heckling on the course--it's just not how to behave at their "toonamint"-- but in the press room, it's a guy who has cheated a zillion times and is facing (finally) a press setting. I'm sure Tiger will blow off all the questions or trot out "no comment" like it's paying a million bucks a pop, but a member won't do it for him.

8. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

It'd be great if Tiger did no interviews, won, and then sat with Nantz -- just to see the softballs.

But I'm guessing he'll do some sort of interview beforehand.

9. Honestly, what non-golf related questions should be asked? Other than, "How is the therapy going?" and "How is your marriage?" It'll become very clear, very quickly that he isn't going anywhere near those topics, and anyone who pushes after that, in that setting, is just grand standing.

10. Now I'm REALLY pulling for him. :)

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I hope he chokes again on Sunday. The postgame analysis, which would last until the U.S. Open, would be awesome.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Back in the day, Tiger, was this one of your prime pulling spots? How does Augusta rank on the tail chart?

All kinds of things you could ask him.

Draft saved Draft deleted