1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mary-Kate's off the hook

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by pressboxer, Aug 6, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

They really didn't have a whole lot of time to "get hot," to be fair -- at least not openly for most.

I actually had this conversation on Saturday with my friend. Go back and watch clips from the first season, and you'll see the ugliest set of babies you've ever seen -- chunky, pushed-in face, bad hair, etc., though, obviously, through no fault of her own. Then Michelle turns into a really cute little girl around Season 3 and stays that way for the next five years.

And after a series of made-for-TV movies and the like, they transformed into disgusting, alien-like figures, basking in all the attention they could get, listening to the vibrations of people saying, "I can't wait until they turn 18." So they load their faces with enough make-up to put a dent in even their bank accounts, drug it up and quit eating. And there they are: Completely revolting (to me, at least).

They're probably still very pretty women. It's just hiding behind all the cosmetics and substance abuse and malnutrition through the years.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Damn. She'd have made pretty good bait.

Draft saved Draft deleted