1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mary Beth is Graduating - Man Where Did the Time Go

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The memory on you.....I just hope Peter has better aim than Nikki.

About the vast PK parody archive: As BYH will recall, a couple of years ago he and I contemplated an annual 'Best of SJ' collection...we were going to collect the best stuff over a year, post it all, and pass along the honor of editing the next edition, a la BASW.

So we opened a joint gmail account where we could send the stuff we loved....and after a couple months, disturbingly, we had collected 27 BYH items, a few rants about my mother, and one Bubbler post. Failure.

Obviously it never happened, because we're lazy and apathetic, but during that time, we did collect a few BYH-Does-PK gems, where they remained, simmering, until this thread.

We should try that Best Of idea again.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Well played.

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Yeah, well-played . . .in a "Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's" kind of way.

:-X

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Thanks. When I sit awake, night after night, unable to close my eyes for the fear of what I'll see behind closed eyelids, I will bellow the name DIABEETUS and shake my fists with all the fury I can muster. :D

6. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Hey, I take no responsibility for pictures posted by me :D

Better than this other Peter King, founder of procontechnologies, right?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.